La Trobe Sport is pleased to announce that its online health and fitness classes will be made available for free during La Trobe University’s Wellness Month.
From August 10-22, all members of the La Trobe University community will have access to online health and fitness classes free of charge as part of La Trobe Sport’s ‘Lock Down with LTS’ campaign. Featuring a variety of classes ranging from Yoga and Mat Pilates to strength-based training and dance-based classes, La Trobe Sport will offer a daily fitness class that can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
As per the usual registration process for La Trobe Sport’s online classes, all participants will still need to book their spot in each class via the MindBody app to ensure they receive the link for the class. If you require any assistance with setting up an account, please email email@example.com. All classes are 45 minutes in duration and zoom links are sent within 30 minutes of the class start time.
View the full list of free online classes available over the next fortnight below:
- Monday 10 August 12:00pm: Mat Pilates with Jacinta
- Tuesday 11 August 12:00pm: Mindfulness Yoga with Yong
- Wednesday 12 August 5:30pm: Vinyasa Flow with Daena
- Thursday 13 August 12:00pm: HIIT with Em
- Friday 14 August 12:00pm: Mat Pilates with Niniveh
- Saturday 15 August 9:00am: HIIT with Aylish
- Monday 17 August 12:00pm: Mat Pilates with Jacinta
- Tuesday 18 August 12:00pm: Mindfulness Yoga with Yong
- Wednesday 19 August 5:30pm: Vinyasa Flow with Daena
- Thursday 20 August 12:00pm: HIIT with Em
- Friday 21 August 12:00pm: Mat Pilates with Niniveh
- Saturday 22 August 9:00am: HIIT with Aylish
Want to find out more? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will happily assist you with your enquiry.