You can now access the new Academic Recovery LMS and register to attend our virtual support workshops to help you get the most of your studies and time at University.
The LMS modules are designed to help you understand what factors may be impacting your academic success and what supports are available to help you put your best foot forward and get back on track.
The LMS page is open to all students and includes detailed information on:
- Self-assessment tools
- Strategies for achieving at Uni
- Tips to get back on track
- How to shift your mindset
- Workshops and appointments for success
- Finding the support you need around the Uni
You can also register to attend a virtual La Trobe Academic Recovery Workshop via the LMS page. There are several sessions to choose from throughout July and August. The workshops provide an enriched and supportive experience that enables you to achieve your unique version of success.
We do this by:
- Fostering a shared commitment to improving the student experience
- Working in partnership with our students
- Being willing to innovate and disrupt the status quo
- Connecting with our communities and industry partners