Week 1 of Semester 1 is here! It’s time to put the thinking caps back on and jump head on into Semester.
But after a break from study, you might be feeling like you need to polish up your study skills – or want a refresh on the services available for support at La Trobe.
Whether you’re a new student in 2021 or started at La Trobe last year (or earlier!), we have the sessions to help you! These On Demand sessions are available for you to access at anytime – day or night.
- Official Welcome and Student Panel
- Welcome Expo
- Campus Tours
- Career Ready Sessions
- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship at La Trobe
- International Student Sessions
- Travel Overseas with Your Degree
- La Trobe Sport Sessions
- Experience Sport at La Trobe: Health and Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities
- Learning Hub Sessions
- Library Essentials – Starter class
- Introduction to Maths Hub Module Program
- Get Ready for Nursing Placement
- Introduction to Human Biosciences A (HBS1HBA)
- General Enrolment Session: Undergraduate Commencing Students
- Student IT Starter Class
- What’s Green about La Trobe?
- Creating a Safe & Inclusive University Community
- Wellbeing Services to Help You at Uni
- Multifaith Orientation Service
For new students – check out the Orientation Planner for tailored information for you and your Course – including On Demand Course Essentials and Social Hours (where you can meet incoming students just like you).