Career Ready OnLine is your new employability resource hub!
The Employability Team is excited to launch a new interactive online careers resource designed to build the career skills and employability of La Trobe students.
Career Ready OnLine will help you to:
- Improve self-awareness – know your strengths, development areas, preferences and motivators.
- Develop your personal brand – Career Ready OnLine has interactive tools to help you to quickly put together a professional CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and elevator pitch. You can also gain immediate feedback on your resume with CV360.
- Build confidence & success at interview – you can practice on camera anytime with Interview360.
- Improve your employability skills – access 100s of e-learning courses; covering self-management, team working, commercial awareness, problem solving, communication, application of numeracy and IT to future proof your career.
- Improve your job searches – check out literally millions of jobs, updated daily, by setting up alerts to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest vacancies.
Where to access careers and employability related resources:
Access information regarding part-time/casual & full-time roles, volunteering opportunities, vacation & graduate programs, employability events, Career Ready Advantage Award, and the latest news.
- Career Ready OnLine – cv360, interview360 and more!
Use your student username and password to log in to CareerHub and Career Ready OnLine
- Employer Connect
Access the graduate programs calendar.