Want to advance your career options and employability without classes?
Participate in the Industry Mentoring Program to map your career, expand your professional network and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs.
Registrations are now open for the semester 2 round, commencing 1 August 2022. The program runs for 12 weeks and is flexible for you and your mentor to tailor to your career aspirations and personal development.
Registration is open to all current students. Register now for the upcoming round!
Why Industry Mentoring?
- Receive career guidance and advice from La Trobe Alumni or other industry professionals
- Connect with industry and expand your professional network
- Develop confidence communicating with industry professionals
- Help map your career progression
- Take part in professional development opportunities
- Open up further professional opportunities
- Counts towards the Career Ready Advantage Award
“The Industry Mentoring Program connected me with a perfect mentor, who helped create concrete career goals, alongside an action plan, rather than my previous vague ideas at a career. The knowledge an industry professional has is a valuable asset and for them to volunteer their time and expertise to support your growth is invaluable. Her invaluable insight into her profession singlehandedly changed my career path, giving me a solid, actionable goal to pursue.”Char, Mentee, Summer 2021/2022
Industry Mentoring key facts:
- Connects students with Alumni and other industry professionals
- Flexible 12-week program runs 3 times each year (Semester 1, Semester 2 & Summer). The next round commences in Monday 1 August.
- Create a profile and be matched with an industry professional
Learn more about the Industry Mentoring Program.