Don’t miss out on the opportunity to receive career guidance and advice from a La Trobe Alumni or other industry professional. Register now to join the Career Ready Industry Mentoring Program.
Are you looking to map your career, expand your professional network and gain a competitive edge when applying for jobs? The La Trobe Career Ready Industry Mentoring Program is currently inviting motivated students to register to engage with an industry based mentor for the upcoming round starting Monday 28 March.
Registration is open to all current students. Register now for the upcoming round!
Why Industry Mentoring?
- Receive career guidance and advice from La Trobe Alumni or other industry professionals
- Connect with industry and expand your professional network
- Develop confidence communicating with industry professionals
- Help map your career progression
- Take part in professional development opportunities
- Open up further professional opportunities
- Counts towards the Career Ready Advantage Award
Industry Mentoring key facts:
- Connects students with Alumni and other industry professionals
- Flexible 12-week program runs 3 times each year (Semester 1, Semester 2 & Summer). Next round commences Monday 28 March
- Create a profile and be matched with an industry professional
For answers to frequently asked questions about mentoring, visit our website.