Some of the best parts of Uni life happen outside the classroom and just because you can’t be on-campus right now doesn’t mean the fun times have to end.
That’s where the Virtual Events Planner comes in.
The planner to create your own personalised schedule of online events relevant to your course, Campus, career and other interests.
There are already more than 200 events listed in the planner, like:
- student clubs activities such as trivia nights and dance classes
- referencing and time management workshops
- peer mentor drop-in sessions for your study discipline
- student theatre script reads and shows (including kid-friendly content!)
- careers and resume workshops
- professional development and training sessions
- student feedback forums
All you’ve got to do is head to the planner and register or log in to see the events and activities most relevant to you.
Then add those events to your plan and join in the fun!
New events and activities are being added every day, so log in to update your plan by adding some of those new activities.
Before you know it, your social schedule will be bustling once again.