Student Health and Wellbeing have a brand new website for you to explore!
We’ve made it much easier for you to navigate our website and find our services, while also creating a space to showcase what we do, and provide you with a space to learn more about health and wellbeing topics.
Drop in or give us a call to chat to our Student Health and Wellbeing Liaison Officers who can help you find support and resources to help you, both within and outside the University; or just pop in for a chat or to have a look at some of our brochures and pamphlets.
Visit all of our services in one easy place. Book appointments or contact us directly with any questions you may have.
Visit our resource hub to find information on a range of health and wellbeing topics, such as:
- Safer Community resources. Learn about sexual harm, bullying, domestic and partner violence, online safety and more.
- Healthy and respectful relationships, gender equality and respect, consent and more. Even more confused about consent after that milkshake video? Firm up the details here.
- LGBTIQA+ resources.
- Physical and mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Neurodiversity at La Trobe.
- Men’s health and wellbeing resources.
- Accessibility Hub resources.
- Financial resources.
- Multifaith and spiritual wellbeing resources.
We’re not quite out of the pandemic woods yet. See how we might be able to help you during this time.
We run a number of events and activities throughout the year. Check it out and get involved!