Please be advised that graduation ceremonies will be held on campus this month from Tuesday 10 May until Thursday 12 May, 2022.
There will be increased levels of noise and activity on the Student Union floor, Library level 1, Library Gallery space and the Plaza outdoor area.
Car Park 1 will be designated for graduates and guests. Staff and students are advised to use an alternative car park for the duration of graduations.
- Staff and students are free to use the Library and Café services as normal
- Staff and students won’t be required to Check-in via the Service Victoria app to access any of the event spaces
- All building entrances and exits will operate as normal (no entrances will be obstructed for event purposes)
- The Library Gallery (lower ground floor) will be closed for graduations
- GDP and SSC buildings won’t be in use for event activity
Library service desks (including ASK La Trobe) will be temporarily located on level 2 of the library instead of level 1. Follow the directional signage to access these services.
For more information about graduation, please visit our website.