ASK La Trobe is your online and face-to-face help service that gives all students access to:
- 24/7 online FAQs,
- Ask a question – online enquiry form,
- phone support on one number: 1300 LATROBE (1300 528 762),
- face-to-face Help Zones on our Melbourne and Bendigo campuses.
Services that ASK La Trobe can help you with include:
- Fee payments
- Exam dates and general information
- Student ID cards
- Form submission
- General advice on administrative processes
- Library research queries
- Library borrowing and related queries
- Student IT support
- Academic skills support from Peer Learning Advisors
Students (and staff) can search the FAQs for answers to common library, IT and administration enquiries. If a student can’t find the answer, they can ask a question online, phone our contact centre or visit us on campus.