La Trobe University has an ambitious vision to transform into a world-class University City of the Future, and we want to hear from students!
We’re running a Master Plan Refresh Vision workshop on Wednesday 17 August at 12 pm.
We want to know what you like about our Melbourne (Bundoora) campus, how you move around, the different spaces and facilities you use, and how we can improve these spaces to benefit the wider community.
Your insights and feedback will help to inform the development of our Master Plan for the University.
Provide feedback on our Master Plan for your chance to win a $250 shopping voucher!
Full Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- La Trobe University (ABN 64 804 735 113) (“La Trobe”) is conducting a competition called the “La Trobe University Master Plan Refresh Competition” (“Competition”).
- These terms and conditions apply to the Competition and by submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid and ineligible to win a prize.
- The Competition is open from 9am 17 August 2022 to 11.59PM on 9 September 2022 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. La Trobe reserves the right to extend the Competition Period in its sole discretion.
- The Competition is open to residents of Victoria living, working, or studying in or near La Trobe Bundoora, including but not limited to La Trobe students and eligible staff, other than La Trobe staff assisting or involved in the management, conduct, or determination of the Competition (including their immediate family members).
- Entrants less than 18 years old must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to enter. La Trobe may request photographic ID as proof of an entrant’s age and request written evidence of parental or guardian consent (if applicable). Any entrant that is unable or unwilling to provide the requested information will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Entrants must:
- Visit https://latrobeuni.mysocialpinpoint.com.au/masterplan and provide their feedback on the masterplan refresh as prompted.
- Nominate to take part in the prize draw by providing their contact details as prompted, including but not limited to email.
- Incomplete entries that do not satisfy the above requirements will be ineligible to win a prize.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Any entries deemed by La Trobe to be inappropriate or offensive will be ineligible to win a prize and excluded from the Competition.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant warrants to La Trobe that:
- if below 18 years of age, they have the permission of their parent or guardian to enter the Competition;
- all details provided with their entry are true and accurate;
- the entrant owns or has the right to submit their entry for this Competition;
- the entrant will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- their entry, and La Trobe’s use of their entry, will not:
- infringe any person’s copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- infringe any person’s privacy rights or any applicable privacy laws; or
- breach any other laws.
- Each entrant grants to La Trobe a perpetual, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish and communicate their entry, including a right to sublicense it to other parties (including posting on La Trobe’s social media accounts, in any format for the purpose of the Competition and for La Trobe’s marketing and promotional purposes).
Judging and Prizes
- La Trobe will select the winners at random after the end of the Competition Period on the date of 16 September 2022 (“Prize Winners”). The draw will occur at La Trobe University Bundoora campus.
- La Trobe will select up to two entrants to win a prize.
- The prizes will consist of:
- Prize one: 1 x $250 Coles Myer voucher
- Prize two: 1 x $250 Coles Myer voucher
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- For the avoidance of doubt, each Prize Winner is only entitled to one prize.
- The Prize Winners will be notified within 2 calendar weeks after the end of the Competition Period by email. Prize Winners will also be published on La Trobe’s website.
- Following confirmed contact with the Prize Winners, Prize Winners will receive their prize via email at their nominated email address.
- The decisions of La Trobe regarding entrant eligibility and Prize Winners are final and will be binding on each entrant. No correspondence or communications will be entered into. If after reasonable efforts a Prize Winner cannot be contacted, cannot accept a prize or is deemed to be ineligible to enter the Competition, La Trobe reserves the right to select a different Prize Winner and will publish the details of any different Prize Winner on La Trobe’s website.
- If any event prevents or hinders the Competition or La Trobe’s ability to deliver a prize, La Trobe may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition, select another Prize Winner or provide a similar prize of equivalent value.
- La Trobe may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of the relevant entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, or non-entitlement under, or breach of, these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant consents to La Trobe using any personal information supplied or connected with their entry for the purposes of the Competition and for La Trobe’s marketing and promotional purposes.
Disclaimer and liability
- La Trobe accepts no responsibility for invalid, misdirected, lost or delayed entries, any incorrect or inaccurate information, any equipment or technical error, or for any defect in, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of any entry.
- To the extent permitted by law, La Trobe will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or indirect) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of the prize, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded. To the extent such warranties cannot be excluded by law but liability can lawfully be limited, liability is limited at La Trobe’s option to replacing the prize or the cost of replacing the prize or acquiring an equivalent item.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, La Trobe’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to La Trobe.
- Each entrant releases Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn from any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury arising out of or in relation to the Competition.
- This competition is conducted under, and must be construed by, the laws of the state of Victoria and the laws of Victoria govern the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other information, documents, communications or representations relating to the Competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.