Re-enrolment for 2020 is now open! You can re-enrol for next year via StudentOnLine.
Enrol now – set and forget!
We recommend you re-enrol for the entire academic year so you don’t have to worry about your enrolment again. Use the resources below to help you plan your enrolment. You can always change your mind and alter your study plan next year if you need to (up until two weeks into the teaching period).
If you’re completing your course at the end of Semester 1, 2020, you only need to select your subjects for Semester 1.
Please ignore this article if you are completing your course by the end of 2019.
How do I enrol for 2020?
- Log in to StudentOnLine.
- Click on the Enrolment tab to see your Study Plan.
- Tick the box for each subject you want to enrol in.
- Press Enrol at the bottom of the screen and confirm your selection.
You can read our Steps to enrolment/re-enrolment
for instructions on how to enrol. If you’re still having trouble, view our Can’t enrol in StudentOnLine
FAQ for guided assistance.
After enrolling, check your Current Enrolment (also under the Enrolment tab) to make sure that you’re correctly enrolled.
What subjects should I choose for 2020?
If you’re not sure what subjects you need to enrol in for 2020:
- Have a look at your course structure in the University Handbook.
- Write down the course codes of the core and elective subjects you want to take.
- Browse our subject search to find elective subjects, if you need to.
If you would like more guidance about the enrolment process, our fantastic ASK La Trobe team are here to help.