Global Victoria (Victorian State Government), together with La Trobe University, are offering students the opportunity to work on a virtual, 2 week real-world business experience. The GVIP is an experience that connects student teams to Victorian Export businesses. Successful applicants will work as consultants and undertake real-world international market research/analysis projects for Victorian Exporters.
As a student consultant in this program, you will:
- Work in a team with other students from other universities and degrees
- Respond to an export brief provided by a Victorian exporter
- Work with your allocated team to conduct a 2-week market research / market analysis project
- Develop real world professional / employability skills
To gain the digital certificate of completion, you must:
- Attend a virtual orientation program (approximately 2 hours)
- Undertake the 25-hour time commitment across the 2 week program between 21 September to 9
- October 2020
- Draft a market research report submission (with your team)
- Submit a final report
- Complete a student feedback survey
The program aims to help improve your ability to:
- Work well in a diverse team
- Collaborate across disciplines
- Manage a project
- Deliver a market research project
This opportunity is open to both domestic and international students and places are limited.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must:
- Be a current La Trobe University student at the time of application and enrolled in a degree at La
- Trobe in semester 2, 2020.
- • Not be in the first year of your undergraduate degree
- • Be a second to final year undergraduate (Bachelor) student
- • Be a Postgraduate, Masters, Research, PhD, Juris Dr student
Applications will close on Wednesday 19 August and places are limited – late applications will not be
accepted. Students will be notified of the outcome of their application on Friday 28 August.
To apply, please complete an Expression of Interest here and follow the instructions outlined.