Areas of Study
Heath Science courses
For some health sciences courses, the first year is studied at Mildura and subsequent years are studied at Bendigo. See course details for more information.
Blended learning courses popular with Mildura students
A range of our courses are available via a blended learning approach. Which means coupled with online study, placements in Mildura and minimal visits to other campuses, are options to study whilst living in Mildura. The benefits of studying these courses in Mildura, means students can still access the Mildura campus support services, facilities and the library during their studies. Some students even create study groups whilst studying these courses too. Book online for a course consultation to find out more about these options. Below is a list of some of our blended learning courses.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Community Planning and Development
- Master of Business Analytics
- Graduate Diploma in Child Family and Community Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Midwifery
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
- Master of Nursing Science
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health and Master of Health Administration
- Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Law)
A range of courses are available via La Trobe Online, which Mildura students can also consider. These courses are self-paced and online 24/7.
Course advice appointments
Our course advisor takes one-on-one appointments to answer all your course enquiries. You can book online for an appointment or call the campus direct on (03) 5051 4000. Our Future Students Centre website also has valuable information for prospective students and their call centre number 1300 135 045.