Dimension Reduction and Meta Analysis
Professor Robert Staudte
Emeritus Professor, College of Science, Health and Engineering
Dr Luke Prendergast
Head, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science, Health and Engineering
The Dimension Reduction and Meta Analysis (DRAMA) research group's primary interests are:
- the advancement of dimension reduction and meta analysis methodologies
- theory of statistical evidence with an emphasis on inference
- robustness properties of statistical estimators.
Some members of the DRAMA group have active collaborations with international researchers. Very recent collaborators include:
- Professor Stephan Morgenthaler of EPFL, Lausanne
- Professor Elena Kulinskaya of the University of East Anglia
- Professor Simon Sheather of Texas A&M University.
Additionally, members of the groups also collaborate, as applied statisticians, with non-statistics disciplines. For example, Luke Prendergast actively collaborates with Professor Joe Proietto and colleagues from the Obesity Consortium, which is affiliated with the University of Melbourne.
Connie Li Wai Suen is a past student of the group and remains a current member. She is currently a post doctorate researcher at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute (WEHI).