The group is actively engaged on addressing the topics and current pressing problems of our era within academia, business and communities. We pride ourselves on working on problems these groups are facing and making a difference.
- Governance and CSR Links, May 1, 2013
- Rometty smashed IBM's glass ceiling – now for equality across the board, October 28, 2011
- BHP hits the sweet spot with another record profit, but can it learn to share?, August 25, 2011
- Corporate governance 101: the buck stops with Rupert Murdoch, July 22, 2011
- Running our public health system
- The future of corporate social responsibility
- CSR as an integral part of business: Why the Westpac approach is working