La Trobe Teaching and Learning (LTLT) will collaborate with you in designing workshops for your Department, School or College on an area of focus that is important to you.
You can request a co-created workshop in any area of interest in Learning and Teaching including:
- developing Course or Subject Intended Learning Outcomes
- course mapping of Course Intended Learning Outcomes and assessment
- assessment, rubrics and feedback
- digital portfolios for employability (including PebblePad)
- designing for the student experience.
LTLT will meet to discuss your needs and to plan the session with you. The sessions can be as short as a guest spot at your staff meeting to a full day of training for the whole School.
Ed Tech workshops
Ed Tech Teaching Support provide custom group workshops to support staff in the use of La Trobe’s enterprise educational technology. Workshops can be tailored to the needs of specific groups of staff (e.g. sessionals, tutors, new staff, external staff, discipline staff).
Examples of workshops delivered include:
- introduction to the LMS
- communicating with students via the LMS
- rolling over an LMS subject
- pre-semester set up of LMS subjects
- setting up an LMS gradebook
- setting up Turnitin assessments.
To request a custom group workshop contact Ed Tech Teaching Support.