The Ed Tech Teaching Support team provide La Trobe University and partner staff with the following services:
- troubleshooting support via Ask EdTech and telephone
- a knowledge base of support resources
- one-to-one consultations
- custom group workshops.
Tech support for online exams
IS and Ed Tech support is available for the upcoming weekend exam sessions, commencing this Saturday, 13 June.
Students will be able to contact Student IT Support (SITS), supported by escalation to Ask EdTech.
Staff will be able to contact Ask EdTech, supported by escalations to Information Services (RAS).
- Saturday, 13 June (for 9:00am exams) - 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, 20 June (for 9:00am and 2:00pm exams) - 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday, 27 June (for 9:00am and 2:00pm exams) - 8:30am – 5:00pm
Visit the Ed-Tech Support website or call 03 9479 1500
Ed Tech Teaching Support provide one-to-one consultations to support staff in the use of La Trobe’s enterprise educational technology. Examples of consultations include:
- rolling over an LMS subject
- pre-semester set up of LMS subjects
- setting up an LMS gradebook
- setting up PebblePad Workspaces
- setting up Turnitin assessments.
On demand workshops
Ed Tech Teaching Support provide custom group workshops to support staff in the use of La Trobe’s enterprise educational technology. Workshops can be tailored to the needs of specific groups of staff (e.g. sessionals, tutors, new staff, external staff, discipline staff).
For more information visit our Workshops web page.