La Trobe Learning and Teaching staff, including Educational Designers, Educational Developers, and Ed Tech Support staff, are available for consultation across a range of areas including:
- evaluating your subject design, including Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs)
- promotion, awards and grants
- effective LMS design
- improving and managing communications with students
- designing and creating digital educational resources.
Assessment and feedback
You can request assistance with:
- constructing the assessment regime in your course or subject
- creating assessment tasks
- communicating assessment requirements
- providing quality feedback on assessment for learning
- designing rubrics for assessment items
- setting up and using Gradebook effectively
- digital portfolios for employability (including PebblePad)
- involving students in the assessment and feedback process.
How do I get a consultation?
For a consultation with the Ed Tech team visit the Ed Tech tab.