Skip to content
- The Bachelor of Accounting is accredited by CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- We work closely with global corporations like Deloitte and PwC to ensure our course content and curriculum are up-to-date.
- Participate in accounting work placements and study tours.
- Choose to complete your electives overseas at one of our partner universities, including the Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- High-achieving international students may be eligible for a variety of scholarships. These include La Trobe College Excellence Scholarships, with a 25% reduction in course fees.