Student and library notes
Guidance can be provided to students for their reading, or more information on accessing resources. Some examples include:
- an understanding about how the resource will benefit them. Eg. ' Focus on 1.12 and 1.15 for assignment 2', consider this question ... while reading this resource
- page numbers and chapter detail
- other available resources. eg. 'Please note: the textbook is only available in print form and we can only digitise one chapter. A copy is in the library for you to access'
Library notes can only be viewed by staff, and only when the reading list is in Edit mode. They could include information such as:
- purchase request information
- moving resources to different locations within the library
Notes can be added and edited by clicking the three dots.