This video introduces you to Reading Lists. Reading Lists are set up by Subject Coordinators to provide required and recommended readings and resources to students.
Create a list
Before you create a new list, search for your subject code in Reading Lists. If a list for your subject code already exists, please edit the existing list rather than creating a new one. Log in to edit.
- Reading Lists: Access, create and edit reading lists
To create a new list, Log In and click My Lists. Select Create new list from the top right of the screen.
- Name your list: Subject code - Subject name e.g. ABS0WOM - Wominjeka La Trobe
- Include in description: Subject Co-ordinator: Firstname Surname e.g. Subject Co-ordinator: Nellie Green
- Click Select Hierarchy and add student numbers if known
- Do not link to a hierarchy
- Do not add a time period
A reading list should be ready for use 2 weeks before the subject teaching period commences. Please place all digitisation and purchase requests in advance.
- Reading List quick start guide (PDF, 224Kb): A brief guide to setting up and publishing your list