The Curricular Services team work within the L & T Partnerships framework [PDF 1.4 MB].
Our team collaborate with Subject Coordinators and LTLT (La Trobe Learning & Teaching) staff in the curriculum development process.
We work with you to develop, deliver and evaluate library research programs that are constructively aligned to Subject Intended Learning Outcomes (mapped to the Graduate Capability of Inquiry/Research).
Library resources checklist for your subject
Learning activities, assessments related to Inquiry/Research
Design and development, delivery and evaluation of:
- Activities for practice/formative development
- Embedded assessment tasks
- Quizzes in the LMS (quiz managed in LMS by library)
Learning resources related to Inquiry/Research
General library services available, these include:
- Orientation activities (Mission Possible (online) and orientation activities, Library Escape Room)
- Ready4Uni, Expert Help Guides and additional face to face classes (Finding and Referencing Information classes)
- LMS forum monitoring, by subject
- Extra tailored resources for the subject where required
Contact your discipline Senior Learning Advisor for more information and exemplars.