Accessing the Greek archives
- Browse the Dardalis Archives of Hellenic Diaspora to identify materials of interest for your research. You can email email@example.com for assistance in your search.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this material. Please provide as much information as possible about the items you need and also provide your email and phone details.
- We'll send you a confirmation email. Please note: Greek archives material availability is subject to copyright and privacy legislation.
- To use any material, you must present your student or staff card at the Library Inquiry desk. Non La Trobe University members must join the Library and purchase a $30 ID card.
- We'll email you when the material is ready; this normally takes one week.
- Requested material must be collected from the La Trobe University Bundoora Campus Library Inquiry desk. Material may only be used in the Library and must be read in the Special Collections reading area under "Special Collections Conditions of Use".