Unique researcher IDs help authors in scholarly writing:
- Reduce ambiguity in names and standard naming conventions
- Reduce inaccurate attribution of your work
- Link all your publications together
- Make your research more discoverable
- Increase your visibility for potential research collaborations
There are a number of different identifiers available such as: Google Scholar profiles, Scopus IDs and ORCiD ids. We can assist in creating and managing your identifier(s), and where possible linking them to University researcher portals.