Accessing the Greek archives
Find and consult material from the Dardalis Archives of Hellenic Diaspora
- Browse these web pages to identify materials of interest for your research. You may also email email@example.com to ask for assistance in your search.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this material. Please provide as much information as possible about the items you require and also provide your email and phone details.
- We will e-mail you a confirmation as the Greek archives material availability is subject to copyright and privacy legislation.
- La Trobe University students/staff members must present their card at the Library Inquiry desk to use this material. Non La Trobe University members must join the Library and purchase a $30 ID card/photocopy card.
- We will email you when the material is ready to be consulted; this will normally take a week.
- Requested material must be collected from the La Trobe University Bundoora Campus Library Inquiry Desk. Material may only be used in the Library and must be read in the Special Collections reading area under "Special Collections Conditions of Use".