Registration and paper submissions
The 2018 Annual Conference of the Corporate Law Teachers’ Association will interrogate the trajectory of corporations law by considering the theme, ‘Let’s make Corporate Law Great Again!’
- Paper proposals/abstracts required by 30 November 2017
- Papers required by 29 January 2018
- Authors wishing to have their papers considered for the CLTA best paper prize must submit their papers no later than 15 January 2018
For further enquiries, please email David Wishart.
During the CLTA Conference, we will be asking ourselves: what can we speak about when creating new opportunities for corporate teachers and lawyers everywhere? We will be seeking to answer questions like;
- Who are we today to influence corporate law in this way? Is there any inhibition on our work? Do we want to make it great?
- How does research in corporate law impact on corporate law? Is it rewarded? Should it be?
- What areas need to be reformed to be great? What comprises corporate law?
- What does ‘great’ mean? What is corporate law’s function in society?
- Was it ever great? If so, what happened to make it great?