Terms and conditions
1. La Trobe University (ABN 64 804 735 113) (La Trobe) is conducting a competition titled Keep in Touch and Win (Competition).
2. The Competition is open from April 1st 2017 to Dec 15th 2017 .
3. By entering the Competition each entrant agrees to be bound by and comply with these terms (Terms). Any entry that does not comply with these Terms may be deemed invalid. Entry.
4. Entry is open to residents of Victoria only. Entrants must not be currently enrolled as a student at La Trobe. If an entrant is less than 18 years old, they must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. The entrant must provide their name, email address, age and their parent’s email address where indicated to allow La Trobe to confirm that parental consent has been obtained prior to awarding the prize (Eligible Entrant). La Trobe will not award or deliver the prize to an entrant under 18 years old unless La Trobe can confirm to its satisfaction that parental consent has been obtained.
5. Entry into the Competition is free. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete and submit the Competition entry card available from La Trobe or on the Competition website at: latrobe.edu.au/keepintouch. Each Eligible Entrant represents and warrants that all details provided with their entry are true and accurate. Prize and draw.
6. The prize for the Competition will be one STA Travel voucher to the value of $1000.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from the pool of entrants at 5pm Monday 18 December 2017 at La Trobe’s Melbourne Campus, Bundoora, Victoria 3086.
8. The winner will be announced on La Trobe’s website at: latrobe.edu.au/keepintouch and will be notified by phone or email using their details provided upon entry.
9. Any decision of La Trobe regarding selection of the winner is final and binding. If after reasonable efforts a winner cannot be contacted or cannot accept a prize, La Trobe reserves the right to select a different winner.
10. If any event prevents or hinders the Competition or La Trobe’s ability to deliver the prize, La Trobe may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition, select another winner or provide a similar prize of equivalent value. Personal information.
12. La Trobe accepts no responsibility for invalid, lost or delayed entries, any incorrect or inaccurate information, any equipment or technical error, or for any defect in, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of any entry.
13. To the extent permitted by law, La Trobe will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or indirect) to persons or property as a result of any person entering the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize.
14. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of the prize, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded. To the extent such warranties cannot be excluded by law but liability can lawfully be limited, liability is limited at La Trobe’s option to replacing the prize or the cost of replacing the prize or acquiring an equivalent item.