Overseas applicants

Some jobs at La Trobe are only available to Australian Residents or those with a valid working visa. Before applying for a position at La Trobe a valid working visa must be obtained, if so stipulated

For information about working visas and immigration please see the Department of Home Affairs.

Eligible overseas applicants

For information on starting a new life in Melbourne – everything from health services to banking – please see the Victorian Government website.

Want to know more?

Recruitment contacts

Jobs for students

Graduates and students can visit our Careers and Employment website.