Participate in this research
Would you like to be part of this important Aboriginal-led study to improve support for our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families?
We need your help to develop a questionnaire to improve support for parents who have experienced bad or hurtful things in their own childhood.
Who we are looking for?
- Are you Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander?
- Do you live in Northern Territory, South Australia or Victoria?
- Are you or your partner pregnant or have a child?
- Two separate interviews (30 mins to 1 hour each).
- You will not be asked to share your personal stories and any information you provide will be strictly private and confidential.
We will provide supermarket vouchers and a gift to thank you for your time.
If you would like to know more, please complete the consent to be contacted form and the research team will get in touch with you. Alternatively, you can contact the research team. Phone: 0492 850 298 (Cindy)