It will be a busy time in Melbourne during the NNVAWI Conference. As the conference is taking place at the same time as the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival, there will be a high demand on accommodation bookings. We highly recommend that you book your accommodation early so as to avoid higher accommodation rates.
The venue for the 2016 NNVAWI Conference is the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. The hotel features a Venetian Gothic façade while the modern interior translates the building into the 21st century. Located on 495 Collins Street in the heart of the CBD, accommodation at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto offers best in-class facilities. Delegates attending the Conference are offered a discounted accommodation rate for the nights of 26, 27 and 28 October 2016.
|Date||Room Only Category||Rate per night|
|Wednesday 26 October 2016||Deluxe King Room||$285.00|
|Thursday 27 October 2016||Deluxe King Room||$285.00|
|Friday 28 October 2016||Deluxe King Room||$285.00|
Full Buffet Breakfast can be added at a discounted rate of $25.00 per person if advised at the time of booking.
- The above rates are per person, per night and are inclusive of GST.
- If you are arriving in advance of the conference or extending your stay after 28 October, room rates are subject to the hotel's advertised rates.
- Accommodation bookings are subject to availability only.
- Full prepayment of total room charges will be taken on the guest credit card provided prior to arrival.
- 30 day cancellation policy applies - any reservations cancelled within 30 days prior to the first arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee equal to total room nights booked.
- Check-in time is from 3.00 pm, check-out time is up to 11.00 am.