Access to innovation and opportunities for collaboration
Access to infrastructure and expertise
- Bioimaging - optical and electron microscopy imaging, flow cytometry and image analysis
- Genomics - next-generation sequencing equipment and bioinformatics assistance
- Proteomics - synergistic capabilities for the characterisation of proteins across many industry sectors
- Statistics support - consultations available to industry collaborators.
- Easy access to the CBD, airport, major transport routes and residential growth corridors
- Office and lab space to support your business growth
- Existing services and amenities, including back-up power, security, free shuttle bus, public transport and on-site and nearby retail
- Available and affordable land
- Access to large and growing population base
- Ethnic diversity and cultural richness.
- Access to a unique blend of knowledge and research-based activity to assist existing and new business to expand into more advanced manufacturing.
Access to talent and talent development
- Ready source of graduates; 35,000 students across 7 campuses
- Student placements in industry through Work Integrated Learning projects, Internships, Industry PhDs and casual workforce
- Opportunities for staff development and executive education
- Opportunities to co-develop courses of interest to staff and/or clients.