Using learning paths and collections
Whether you’re transforming your career or sharpening skills in your current role, Learning Paths and Collections can guide your success.
A Learning Path is a curated collection of sequenced courses that guide you through an in-depth topic. This is supported by quizzes, practice opportunities and learning reminders.
To get started with Learning Paths:
- Click on browse
- Choose a topic
- Under Filter by type, select Learning Paths
- click a Learning Path to:
- find out what subjects are covered
- learn how long it will take to complete
- discover the skills it covers.
A Collection is a curated collection of courses that you can complete in any order. Similar to a music playlist, you can add courses to your own collections and share with your network. You can find out how to create your own collection on the LinkedIn Learning help page.