Your Study Experience
Are you finishing school this year? Maybe you're thinking about a career change, or following a passion?
Get rewarded for your hard work with a scholarship, or get support with your living expenses and course fees.
Certificate IV in Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Management
Find out what the student experience is like at La Trobe.
The new Bachelor of Arts in Bundoora
The Bachelor of Arts at La Trobe is specially designed to allow you to pursue your passions by selecting a major from our diverse range of disciplines. In addition, you have the opportunity to branch out and develop skills in a range of other majors from Business, Science, Health Science and Psychology.
To support you in planning and enrolling in the Bachelor of Arts, please make use of the following resources.
- Read through the BA guide [PDF 3.86 MB] to understand how the degree is structured.
- Explore the majors available in the BA using our major selector.
- Prepare your study plan using the study plan templates [PDF 121KB] appropriate to your majors. This subject list [154KB] contains additional information that will be useful in preparing your study plan.
- As you enrol, you can follow along with the video guides we've created (see below) to help you navigate the process.
- Come along to a meet and greet session on Tuesday 21 January at 11am in The Learning Commons, room 115 (TLC 115).
- Attend orientation on Tuesday 25 February at 10am in the Union Hall.
For additional advice and support, contact your Arts first year student advisor, Brendan O'Callaghan: B.OCallaghan@latrobe.edu.au