Religion and Society
The College will consider any research topic that interests potential PhD students; however, students will benefit from researching in areas that align with the College’s strengths. Please contact us to discuss your PhD topic.
Alternatively you may contact one of our academics below to discuss your area of interest.
- Dr Stephen Morey
- Dr John Cox
- Comparative study of the secular - Dr Wendy Mee
- Comparing ancient Greek hero and ancestor cults to the civil religion of Anzac practiced in Australi - Dr Sarah Midford
- Developing the Infrastructure for Locally Based Inter-Faith and Inter-Cultural Dialogue - Dr Michális Michael
- East-West religious encounters - Dr Harry Oldmeadow
- Magic and Witchcraft Beliefs - Dr Nicholas Herriman
- Religion and Spirituality - Professor David Tacey
- Sanskrit narrative literature - Dr Greg Bailey
- Secularisation and the search for meaning - Dr Sara James
- Secularisation, Religious Change, Postsecular Theory - Dr Timothy Jones
- Symbolism and religion - Dr John Morton