Human rights and social justice and discrimination
International Human Rights with particular reference to Eastern Europe and Australia. Human security and specific human security issues and Australian refugee policy in relation to Human Rights.
Faculty Research Focus
- The history of human rights and modern mobility
- Peace, security and strategic studies
- Social justice in Indigenous Australia
- The global opponents of universal human rights, 1946-2006
- An international history of Australian democracy: the impact of Australian innovation overseas and of international human rights in Australia
We will consider any research topic that interests potential PhD students; however, students will benefit from researching in areas that align with our strengths. Please contact us to discuss your PhD topic.
Content cannot be accessed