Archaeology of Australia
Including Indigenous archaeology, palaeoecology and archaeobotany. Australia middle class urban and suburban archaeology
Faculty Research Focus
- Australian Aboriginal archaeology
- Australia's middle class, urban and suburban archaeology
- Historical and industrial archaeology
- Suburban archaeology: approaching an archaeology of the middle class in 19th century Melbourne.
- Cultural landscapes of colonial water management in Victoria's Central Highlands.
- Archaeology of Modern City.
- Hyde Park Barracks.
Search for a Research Supervisor in Archaeology of Australia.
We will consider any research topic that interests potential PhD students; however, students will benefit from researching in areas that align with our strengths. Please contact us to discuss your PhD topic.
Content cannot be accessed