EAMC Archaeology Database
Download size: 86MB
Installation size: 479MB
Software: Microsoft Access 2000 or 2003
1. Getting a serial number
First, to install the databases, you will need to register it and obtain a serial number. As part of installation you will also need to agree to a licencing agreement.
2. Installing the database
- If prompted with a Security warning that the publisher could not be verified, select 'Yes' to run the software, and follow the prompts.
- It is important that both databases are installed in the specified directory (c:/eamc/).
- When prompted, enter your serial number.
- Warning: if you cancel the download or installation program at any point, you will need to re-start the download from the beginning.
3. Opening and using the databases
- Once installed, you can open both databases via shortcuts place automatically on the desktop. (You will need to have Microsoft Access 2000 or 2003 installed on your computer).
- Manuals for both databases will be automatically downloaded and can be accessed from the databases, or downloaded from the reports page.
A limited number of copies of the databases are available for individuals unable to download these large files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about obtaining a free copy.