"You're in Good Hands: The Future of Rural Health" - La Trobe Rural Health School Conference 2018
2018 Rural Health Conference
- Monday 26 November 2018 until Monday 26 November 2018 (Add to calendar)
- Wayne Murdoch
W.Murdoch@latrobe.edu.au; 03 5444 7721
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Rural Health School
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Conference; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Public Lecture; Public
Celebrating and showcasing rural health research conducted by La Trobe University and partners.
Exploring future-focussed research which addresses major issues in rural health, creating a blueprint for our future.
Presenting a diverse range of research, demonstrating La Trobe’s strong relationship with industry and community partners, and our commitment to knowledge exchange and research impact.
The La Trobe Rural Health School 2018 Conference: “In Good Hands: The Future of Rural Health” will be an opportunity to listen to new research, engage with research partners, and network with future collaborators.
The one-day conference will be held on Monday 26th November, in La Trobe’s McKay Lecture Theatre, Bendigo Campus. The program will consist of five 40-minute sessions, each one focussing an area of research strength within the Rural Health School:
- Building Healthy Rural Communities
- Rehabilitation and Exercise
- Young People with Disadvantage and Disability
- Clinical Services
McKay Theatre, Health Sciences Building, Bendigo Campus
Health Sciences Building, Sharon Street, Flora Hill, Victoria 3551
Other events by type
- Future Landscapes for People and Nature
16th Nov 2018 9:00am
- The State of Indonesia: A Post-Election Panel
1st May 2019 6:00pm
- Can we win the war against hate? Tackling online hate and extremism after Christchurch
2nd May 2019 5:30pm
- Post-truth politics: make your vote count
2nd May 2019 6:30pm
- Kissinger, Zhou Enlai and emotional diplomacy
2nd May 2019 12:30pm