Webinar: Global Markets Accelerator - Expanding into Europe and Asia (Singtel Innov8, Singapore)
Join us to find out how La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship's global partners can help your business expand internationally through the Global Markets Accelerator Program and the current market trends
- Tuesday 04 August 2020 04:00 pm until Tuesday 04 August 2020 05:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lauren Giusti - Program and Events Coordinator, La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Presented by:
- Singtel Innov8 and La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Type of Event:
Join us to find out how La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship's global partners can help your business expand internationally
The Global Markets Accelerator Program is your key to understanding and accessing international markets for your start-up. We will help boost your start-ups growth and success on the global stage. This two-part program consists of an online ‘feasibility study’ for 8 weeks with an opportunity to gain access to the second stage, a 6-month accelerator including an international experience with one of our four partners: imec.start (Belgium), T-Hub (India), Innovation Factory (Indonesia) or Singtel Innov8 (Singapore).
Across four webinars, hear directly from our international partners about the current market trends ahead of the upcoming Global Markets Accelerator Program delivered by La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Singtel Innov8, Singapore
Singtel Innov8 is a corporate venture capital fund US$250 million, with presence in Singapore, Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv and other markets. Innov8 focuses its investments on technologies and solutions that lead to quantum changes in network capabilities, next-generation devices, digital content services and enablers to enhance customer experience. It works closely with the ecosystem of leading innovators, developers, government agencies, R&D and capital providers to bring cutting-edge technologies and solutions to the various markets the Singtel Group operates in.
La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a key focus within La Trobe University's Industry Engagement strategy. Within our range of programs, we have supported over 111 start-ups over the past three years.
La Trobe University is looking to help equip small to medium businesses pivot and accelerate through COVID-19 in addition to delivering programs to inspire entrepreneurial mindsets within our staff, students and academics.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- National Launch of Writing Themselves In 4
3rd Feb 2021 2:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Steve Torso, Founder at Wholesale Investor and CRIISP
16th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Aaya Hakeem - Co-Founder, CEO at PhysiPal
17th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Chemsex cultures: Subcultural reproduction and queer survival
17th Mar 2021 5:00pm