Webinar: Breakfast at Noon - Joanna Yan, Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and Investment Analyst
In a time of uncertainty, learning to adapt to change and being innovative is the key to success. In this monthly series, we invite you to join a conversation with those who are ensuring learning to adapt and continue to grow is of a top priority especially during a time of the unknown. Breakfast at Noon is an informal way get into the minds of entrepreneurs and change-makers and learn how being creative, innovative and an opportunist can help you succeed.
- Tuesday 11 August 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 11 August 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lauren Giusti - Program and Events Coordinator, La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Presented by:
- Marcus Powe and Jaxon Hickey
- Type of Event:
Joanna Yan - Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and Investment Analyst
Joanna Yan is proof that there are no limits to what an entrepreneur can do or where they’ve come from – taking her background in clinical medicine and family infused passion for herbal remedies and applying it to a current consumer problem.
Marcus founded EIC Growth Pty Ltd to assist CEO's and leaders implement, embed and measure creativity and innovation systems that result in enterprising behaviours.
He specialises in the growth of for profit and not for profit organisations that operate in the turbulence of national and international market places.
Marcus has twice been awarded by the Business and Higher Education Round table as Australia's Best Entrepreneurial Educator and for sustained excellence in collaboration between business and universities in Australia.
At the end of each event, you will be hearing from Jaxon Hickey who will provide 'The Jaxon 5', the top 5 takeaways and tips from the conversation.
Jaxon Hickey has been involved in and led entrepreneurship activities as a founder, educator and director across large global markets.
In his current position as Director of Global Strategy and International Operations, he leads the International expansion of a New Zealand based software company into the North American markets.
He also educates entrepreneurship and innovation across two leading Universities in Sydney and Melbourne.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Webinar: Breakfast at Noon - Jan Vydra, Executive Director at Fresh Leaf Farms Limited
14th Jul 2020 12:00pm
- LGBTIQ Communities doin’ it for ourselves – COVID-19 as a case in point
15th Jul 2020 4:00pm
- From a distance: Sex and technology during COVID-19
16th Jul 2020 2:00pm
- Online event: Visualising Law, Death and the Body
29th Jul 2020 10:00am
- Webinar: Breakfast at Noon - Joanna Yan, Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and Investment Analyst
11th Aug 2020 12:00pm