VTAC Parent and Student Information Evening 2022
VTAC will be holding an information session to discuss the application process including the ATAR, scaling, special consideration, scholarships and offers.
- Monday 18 July 2022 06:00 pm until Monday 18 July 2022 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ash Ryan
03 5051 4000
- Presented by:
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC), hosted by La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Secondary school
The Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will be holding an open community information session. The session will cover information about applying to Universities, TAFEs and Independent Tertiary Colleges within Victoria; as well as information about the applications process including the ATAR, scaling, special consideration, scholarships and offers.
This event will be of particular interest to students currently completing VCE who are considering their post‐Year 12 study options and their parents/guardians, as well as anyone in the community considering further study as a mature age applicant. Students in Years 9‐11 and their parents/guardians may also find the session helpful when choosing subjects for VCE.
Representatives from various Victorian and South Australian Universities, TAFE’s and independent institutions will also be in attendance.
Mildura Senior College, 339 Deakin Avenue, Mildura, VIC, 3500
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
29th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am