VTAC Information Evening Mildura - Cancelled
The Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre (VTAC) will be holding an information evening session. The session will cover information about applying to universities, TAFEs, and independent Tertiary Colleges within Victoria. Additionally, there will be information on the ATAR, scaling, special consideration (SEAS), scholarships and offers.
- Monday 19 July 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 19 July 2021 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Future Students Team
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Unfortunately this event has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions. For more information around La Trobe’s response to the COVID-19 emergency please read the COVID-19 statements and FAQs.
This event will be a particular relevance to students currently completing VCE who are considering their post-year 12 study options and their parents. Students in Years 9-11 and their parents may also find this session helpful when choosing their VCE subjects.
Representatives from a number of Victorian and South Australian institutions will be in attendance.
Mildura Senior College Gymnasium
Cnr Fourteenth Street and Deakin Avenue
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Rawalpindi - 20 October 2021
21st Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- StudyCo - Study Nursing Q&A Session
22nd Oct 2021 2:00pm