Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
Get ready for the Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards!
- Monday 13 July 2020 02:00 pm until Monday 13 July 2020 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses & Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
The Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards recognise teaching staff who have demonstrated excellence in teaching, enhancing student success and engagement within their discipline. There are also Early Career Teaching Awards and Sessional Teaching Awards.
LTLT convenes workshops to assist you in preparing an application, to help you provide clear evidence that aligns with the award criteria, and to discuss further assistance options where appropriate. The focus of the workshops will be on the Vice Chancellor's Teaching Awards and Early Career Teaching Awards.
Date And Time
A zoom link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Check your ticket for more information, including the zoom link to the session.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
27th Jan 2021 11:00am
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
27th Jan 2021 3:30pm
- Teaching online with Zoom
28th Jan 2021 1:00pm
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
28th Jan 2021 11:00am
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021