Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
Get ready for the Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards!
- Monday 13 July 2020 02:00 pm until Monday 13 July 2020 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses & Ying Yu
- Type of Event:
The Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards recognise teaching staff who have demonstrated excellence in teaching, enhancing student success and engagement within their discipline. There are also Early Career Teaching Awards and Sessional Teaching Awards.
LTLT convenes workshops to assist you in preparing an application, to help you provide clear evidence that aligns with the award criteria, and to discuss further assistance options where appropriate. The focus of the workshops will be on the Vice Chancellor's Teaching Awards and Early Career Teaching Awards.
Date And Time
A zoom link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Check your ticket for more information, including the zoom link to the session.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Family Violence and the LGBTIQA+ Online Session
14th Apr 2021 12:00pm
- Psychology seminar - Practice-informed research and evidence-based practice in family therapy: The "both/and" approach of the Bouverie Centre
15th Apr 2021 4:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
16th Apr 2021 10:45am
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
19th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Transition Pedagogy
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm