Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
Get ready for the Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards!
- Monday 12 July 2021 03:00 pm until Monday 12 July 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Karin Moses
- Type of Event:
The Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards recognise teaching staff who have demonstrated excellence in teaching, enhancing student success and engagement within their discipline. There are also Early Career Teaching Awards and Sessional Teaching Awards.
Education Services convenes workshops to assist you in preparing an application, to help you provide clear evidence that aligns with the award criteria, and to discuss further assistance options where appropriate. The focus of the workshops will be on the Vice Chancellor's Teaching Awards and Early Career Teaching Awards.
A zoom link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. For more information about the event, including the zoom link to the session, read your ticket's additional information.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
27th Jul 2021 2:00pm
- Teaching online with Zoom
27th Jul 2021 11:00am
- Bystander Action Training: Students - Cancelled
28th Jul 2021 10:00am
- Psychology seminar - Mental wellbeing and resilience: From neuroscience to clinical translation
29th Jul 2021 4:00pm
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am