VCE Plus Program Application and Offers Day
High achieving Year 11 students have the opportunity to apply for the 2018 VCE Plus program and have their application assessed on the spot. Students will be given conditional offers* on the day! Staff and VCE Plus ambassadors will be available to discuss the program and answer questions on the day.
- Monday 20 November 2017 01:00 pm until Monday 20 November 2017 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Valentina Petelin
- Presented by:
- Jacqui Vassallo - Project Advisor, VCE Plus
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Secondary school; Future Student Education Fair
Come along to submit your application and receive a conditional offer*on the day!
This is a great opportunity for high achieving VCE students to have their VCE Plus application assessed and receive an on-the-spot conditional offer for the 2018 program on the day!
To submit your VCE Plus application, students must bring:
- Completed VCE Plus Student Application forms
- Semester 1 school report/results
(Semester 2 report can be sent in at a later date)
- Full details report (VASS report)
Attendance is by registration only. Please register to attend by using the "book now” button or via email: email@example.com.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to experience university life!
*eligibility criteria apply
Donald Whitehead Building, Room 113,
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Collaborative Duos Workshop
20th Apr 2018 5:30pm
- Collaborate with Kids: Collaboratory Workshop
21st Apr 2018 10:00am
- Community Colab: Collaboratory Workshop
21st Apr 2018 2:00pm
- Universal Values and Chinese Characteristics: The Case of the Revival of Confucianism in China Today
2nd May 2018 6:00pm
- Art Forum: Gabrielle De Vietri
2nd May 2018 1:00pm