Online event: Using polling to make lectures interactive
Find out what are your students thinking!
- Thursday 12 March 2020 01:00 pm until Thursday 12 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
This workshop is an opportunity to 'really' find out what is going on in your student's heads.
In this session, you will interact with and experience emerging in-class polling options that shift the experience of lecture-based transmitting of knowledge to an experience of interacting with and exploring ideas.
You will be encouraged to explore:
- MCQ based polling options
- Question and feedback polling options
- Mind-mapping options
- Group voting tools
All of the activities and teaching methods presented will be equally applicable to both online and face-to-face contexts.
The Zoom link to the session will be sent to all registrants closer to the date.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm