Online event: Using polling to make lectures interactive
Find out what are your students thinking!
- Thursday 12 March 2020 01:00 pm until Thursday 12 March 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
This workshop is an opportunity to 'really' find out what is going on in your student's heads.
In this session, you will interact with and experience emerging in-class polling options that shift the experience of lecture-based transmitting of knowledge to an experience of interacting with and exploring ideas.
You will be encouraged to explore:
- MCQ based polling options
- Question and feedback polling options
- Mind-mapping options
- Group voting tools
All of the activities and teaching methods presented will be equally applicable to both online and face-to-face contexts.
The Zoom link to the session will be sent to all registrants closer to the date.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm