Using ePortfolios in Learning and Teaching (Bendigo)
In this session, you will learn how to integrate ePortfolio activities into your teaching using PebblePad.
- Thursday 10 October 2019 02:00 pm until Thursday 10 October 2019 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
ePortfolios are widely used in Higher Education to enable students to reflect on their learning and collect evidence of their skills, abilities and experiences. Research in this field suggests that students engaged in ePortfolio activities develop a stronger professional identity and are therefore better prepared for the world of work.
In this session, you will learn how to integrate e-Portfolio activities into your teaching using PebblePad. Participants will have the opportunity to look at examples of how this tool is currently being used in LTU courses and explore specific assessment scenarios.
Specific examples will include:
* Implementing a Career Ready Portfolio
* Placement Assessment
* Reflective Journals
* Video Assessment
* Self-assessment and student feedback
Participants attending this workshop will also be introduced to the new online PebblePad training resource, developed to support teaching staff to design engaging and authentic assessments.
Date and Time
La Trobe University Bendigo Campus - Room BUS-108 - Bendigo Campus
La Trobe University Bendigo
Other events by type
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
25th Feb 2020 9:00am
- Developing algorithmic multiple-choice questions
10th Dec 2020 2:00pm