Understanding Children's Nutrition - Making mealtimes fun, frugal and filling
Hear from a panel of experts and enjoy a demonstration by Melanie Lionello, Nutritionist and cookbook author From My Little Kitchen
- Tuesday 04 April 2023 07:00 pm until Tuesday 04 April 2023 08:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rachael Puddephatt
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Community Event
Between recommended nutrition guidelines, picky eating and the rising cost of groceries feeding kids can be tough.
Join us as a panel of Food and Nutrition and Early Childhood experts talk about what kids actually need, what helps us and what hinders us in making decisions about feeding children, and some community-based, creative ways to tackle common challenges and return calm to the table.
With a demonstration from La Trobe's Melanie Lionello (Nutritionist and Cookbook Author From My Little Kitchen) you'll walk away with ideas for fuelling little bodies that won't rob you of your savings or your sanity!
- Dr Steve Murphy, Senior Lecturer School of Education, La Trobe University
- Sara Smilevska, Clinical Dietitian and Lecturer Dietetics and Human Nutrition, La Trobe University
- Dr Elise Hunkin, Senior Lecturer and Course Coordinator - Early Childhood, La Trobe University
- Megan Hunt, Network Coordinator Albury Wodonga Local Food Network, Health Promotion Officer at Gateway Health and Mum to two young boys.
This is a free event, catering provided.
La Trobe University, Albury-Wodonga campus
133 McKoy Street, West Wodonga