Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 20 June 2018 05:30 pm until Wednesday 20 June 2018 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
firstname.lastname@example.org; 9479 1206
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- Tokyo FRUiTS
12th Oct 2018
- Free Family Workshop: NGV Kids on Tour
16th Jan 2019 11:00am
- Future Student Information Session
17th Jan 2019 5:00pm
- Launch: Australian Print Triennial | Mungo Exhibition
17th Jan 2019 5:30pm
- Digital data collection: Innovative approaches in harnessing technology to examine sexual health among LGBTI populations
6th Feb 2019 1:00pm