Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 05:30 pm until Wednesday 16 May 2018 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- Tokyo FRUiTS
12th Oct 2018
- Barriers to accessing HIV services among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Malaysia: What are the implications for overseas-born Asian MSM living in Australia?
17th Oct 2018 1:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
17th Oct 2018 8:00pm
- Alexander the Great: Hellenism, Homicide and the Politics of Murder
18th Oct 2018 6:00pm
- 2018 Rae Alexander Lecture – Aesthetics and the Philosophy of Art
18th Oct 2018 5:45pm