Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 05:30 pm until Wednesday 16 May 2018 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- 2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
29th Jun 2018 3:00pm
- The Grammar of Glitch
24th Jul 2018
- Women in Leadership forum 2018: Albury/Wodonga
22nd Aug 2018 6:30pm
- The paradox of chemsex: bringing people together and breaking the gay community apart
22nd Aug 2018 1:00pm
- How Asia Goes to War
22nd Aug 2018 6:00pm