Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
A 1.5hr tour of a 30-hectare, open range sanctuary for indigenous flora and fauna.
- Wednesday 18 April 2018 06:00 pm until Wednesday 18 April 2018 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
firstname.lastname@example.org; 9479 1206
- Presented by:
- Type of Event:
- Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Public
Discover a whole different world!
A high proportion of Australia's unique wildlife are nocturnal and emerge only at night. If you want to see them you'll need to venture out into the dark!
Our guide will walk with your group through the Sanctuary whilst talking about what we do and the animals that live in this area. Using spotlights, you will be able to spot some of our night-time creatures. We'll hopefully see possums, bats, birds, the odd gecko and other local wildlife who call the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary home.
Bookings are essential.
La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary, 1 Latrobe Avenue, Bundoora 3083
Other events by type
- Australian journalists’ experience working in or on Myanmar
30th Apr 2018 5:30pm
- Art Forum: Gabrielle De Vietri
2nd May 2018 1:00pm
- Universal Values and Chinese Characteristics: The Case of the Revival of Confucianism in China Today
2nd May 2018 6:00pm
- Where next after marriage equality?
2nd May 2018 4:00pm
- How human rights can be defended and extended
3rd May 2018 6:30pm